Or try all 3 Shampoos + FREE Conditioner
Refund Guarantee - No questions asked
Since 2021 we have the "customer is always right" policy. This means that we offer a refund if you are not happy with your products.
Express 24hr - 48hr delivery from our fulfilment centre in the UK 🚚
InaEssentials Lavender Shampoo is a new clean formula made from natural and certified organic ingredients. It blends organic lavender oil and argan oil to balance the scalp and help deal with oily hair without stripping it of its natural moisture. Enriched with Vitamins A & E and Fiji apple stem extract to nourish and soothe the scalp, reduce irritаtion and excess sebum production, our shampoo gently cleanses, while naturally rejuvenating the hair, making it fresh and healthy.
IMPORTANT! - When you switch to a natural hair shampoo, your hair will need 2-3 weeks to adjust before you see the real results.
InaEssentials' Natural Lavender Shampoo leaves the scalp purified, smoothed and cleansed, alongside reducing excess sebum.
- ✔️ Balances the scalp, reduces oiliness, reduces irritаtion
- ✔️ For normal to oily hair
- ✔️ No parabens
- ✔️ No sulfates
- ✔️ No artificial fragrances
- ✔️ No artificial colors
- ✔️ Refund guarantee if you are not satisfied with the product within 14 days of use
- - Organic lavender oil and lavender water - balance hair and scalp
- - Equiscalp - an essential nutrient for hair and skin beauty
- - Vitamin E and A- support scalp health and stimulate hair growth
- - Vitamin B3 and B5 - oxygenize hair follicles and nourish hair
- - Argan oil - hydrates and retains moisture and shine
Ingredients/INCI: Aqua, Coco Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lavandula Angostifolia Flower water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Oleate, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lavandula Angostifolia Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Niacinamide, Argan Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Linalool
How to use
- - Thoroughly wet your hair.
- - Foam a quarter size amount of shampoo in your palms.
- - Apply it to your scalp and massage.
- - Pay the most attention to the scalp, you don’t need to shampoo the tips of your hair.
- - Leave for 2 minutes and rinse. Repeat if necessary.
I have suffered from this scalp condition for years and it’s driven me mad. Your shampoo although it contains oil, does not break my scalp out at all. When I have felt a couple of areas start to form a spot, they have quickly dispersed. I do think this is keeping my scalp in check and I hope it continues as many shampoos start off well and then it comes back as bad as ever. 3 weeks in things are looking positive ! Thank you
I have naturally curly hair which always needs tons of conditioner, it used to be so thick but unfortunately has been falling out in handfuls for the last few months and is now really thin. I've spent a fortune on products which have done nothing for the hair loss and left my hair like straw 🥺. I received my nettle shampoo and water this morning and couldn't wait to try it. I can't believe that for the first time ever, I haven't had to use any conditioner, and my hair is so soft and the curls are more defined, and that is only after the first use. My hair looks so much better already, and my scalp doesn't feel irritated, it's amazing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will help with the hair loss too. So glad I found out about it.
I really recommend it.
That is my first shampoo which all part of my family recommend it.
All products are helpful for my family