How to use Inaessentials products
In this small blog, we have included all the necessary information you need in order to get the full advantage of our organic products :) Enjoy!
- Veselina Ralcheva
ORGANIC LAVENDER WATER
- with anti-acne effect
Our most successful product with more than 25 thousand regular customers ordering every month in more than 8 countries. We are currently getting daily emails and messages from happy customers, mothers and teens, who are all thankful for this small gift of nature. The organic lavender water is a great tool for fighting acne and cleansing the face, which comes directly from our lavender gardens to your hands. The organic method of cultivation in a high mountain region helps to preserve the healing properties of the aromatic plant, and this is one of our secrets :)
Usage: Use to cleanse the face and body in the morning and evening by soaking a small make-up pad and applying directly to the skin. If the skin is prone to oiliness, it can be used more often ( 3-4 times a day)
- With its antibacterial action, lavender water helps to deal with ACNE and its recurrence.
- Cleanses pores deeply and prevents the appearance of acne and blackheads
- Can be used to clean makeup as a completely natural and harmless substitute for thermal/micellar water or tonic
- Soothes and refreshes irritated skin and removes rashes and pimples
- It has a calming and toning effect that promotes restful sleep
Try organic lavender water: HERE
This particular product has helped many of our friends and is enjoyed by the whole family. An interesting fact is that we are the only producer in the world of Organic smoke tree water. The reason for that is that the crop grows in very limited places deep within the forests, it requires high altitude and it could only be picked by hand. We are lucky to have our employees and to be in the right region, as this product is currently the best selling mouthwash in Bulgaria and Romania.
Usage: The main function of the smoke tree water is for oral cavity hygiene and it is used as a mouthwash - Use 20-25 ml of the water twice a day after you brush your teeth. Gargle for 30 seconds then spit out. Sumac water has a great effect on inflamed gums, periodontitis, and it eliminates bacteria that cause rot and copes in a quick and long-lasting manner.
- Has a great effect on inflamed gums and periodontitis, tightening the gums and preventing bleeding
- Eliminates bacteria that cause teeth rotting and deals extremely quickly with cold sores or herpes
- Helps with a sore throat - gargle with water at the first signs of inflammation
- / based on customer feedback / Helps with seborrheic dermatitis
- After birth - more familiar gynaecologists recommend that the first months after birth, mothers should perform external rinsing with sumac decoction ( smoke tree water)
Try organic smoke tree water: HERE
Usage: Spray a light layer of the water into the scalp and rub the hair. The water immediately has a calming effect on itching, and our tests show that dandruff is permanently eliminated in less than 14 days of use. We recommend using it in the morning and in the evening before going to bed 😊
- The main function of water is to fight dandruff and seborrhea
- Soothes the scalp in the presence of seborrheic dermatitis and itching
- A 2014 study published in the Journal of Phytotherapy Research found that "Clary Sage oil has a statistically significant effect on lowering cortisol and has an antidepressant effect that improves mood, as well as a beneficial effect on the balance of estrogen and thyroid hormone."
Try organic clary sage water: HERE
ORGANIC ROSE WATER
The use of rose water dates back to ancient Egypt when Cleopatra used it to preserve its beauty longer. Perhaps the most valuable function of organic rose water is its skin cell regenerating property, which makes it great for fighting dry and exhausted skin. It helps maintain the pH balance of the skin, moisturizes it and gives it a more vibrant appearance. All this makes it a great end to your daily cleansing and refreshing procedures.
Usage: Use rose water with a make-up pad and spread all over the face and neck (2 times or more a day).
- It has a toning, cleansing and moisturizing effect for all skin and hair types.
- Its anti-inflammatory effect prevents the appearance of acne.
- It acts against skin ageing and stimulates the regeneration of epidermal cells.
- It gives important nutrients to the hair and if used daily, significantly improves shine and natural shine.
- Aromatherapy: the rejuvenating scent invigorates the spirit and harmonizes the mind. It has a tonic and restorative effect and also raises the romantic mood. Use as an additive in the bath to relieve stress or spray your room, sheets and clothes.
Try organic rose water: HERE
ORGANIC CHAMOMILE WATER
Roman chamomile grows close to the ground and reaches only 30 cm in height. It has grey-green leaves, flowers like a daisy, and smells like an apple.
The plant is called the "plant doctor" because it has positive effects on the surrounding plants. Currently, this is one of InaessentialsUK best selling products and the vast majority of customers are mothers who buy this product for their children irritated skin or eczemas.
Usage: Use organic chamomile water with a make-up pad and spread all over the affected arena on the skin (2-3 times a day).
When dealing with eczema and irritated skin:
The main usage of chamomile water is for eczema, rashes, wounds and dermatitis - apply the water with a make-up cotton pad on the affected area of the body, then wait for it to absorb. Unlike all types of creams and chemicals, chamomile water naturally cleanses and destroys the microorganisms responsible for the appearance of eczema.
Try organic chamomile water: HERE
Since 2020 Inaessentials introduced "The customer is always right" policy. According to which we are offering a full refund without the need to return the physical product and most importantly (NO QUESTION ASKED). You can just write us your order number and consider it done 👍✅
You can see all of inaessentials products available in the United Kingdom here: inaessentials.co.uk